Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Welcome to My Page!

Hey everyone,
this is actually my 4th....I think blog, Don' t judge, I just love to write. But this blog is actually different from my other blogs. Now how I started Preppy Girl in The City was simple. I was had an interest with the preppy lifestyle because I like the style, the patterns and everything else that comes with it. I realize I was getting a lot more interested everything dealing with the preppy lifestyle. Now, I'm just girl from New York City, I went to private school but I also went to public school too....I don't discriminate....also the college that I go to is a public college but it's also one of the best college in the country.
So I call myself "Preppy in Training" because I'm still learning from looking at blogs, getting inspiration from other styles but putting my twist to it because even though I like the preppy lifestyle, I want to be original. So this blog is my journey to My change to maturity and finding my own style in the process.
Within this blog, I want to show things that I like, things that interest me because we all get our style and inspiration from somewhere and that's what I want to do. I do plan on writing a lot on this blog because this is a change for me, I like change.

Let me tell you a little bit about me.
- My name is Tawana A. Charles
- I'm a Junior
- I' m majoring in Creative Writing with a minor in Psychology
- I live with my mom and sister....I have a older sister and younger brother.
- I'm from New York City, Brooklyn.
- My favorite colors are Pink, Blue, Red, Black, White, Purple and Green.
- I was born February 26th.
- I'm allergic to shellfish

I think that's all for now, I don't want to give everything away. that's the whole point of my blog getting to know me and getting to know the things that interest me coming along with me through my journey.

I hope you all enjoy my blog and don't be a stranger. Also giving opinions and advice also works to so don't hesitate to shot a line to me.

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment