Friday, January 11, 2013

Birthday Fun - Day 1 Birthday Wish List Part 1

Hey Everyone,

As some of you might not know, My 25th birthday is coming up next month. I'm so excited to realize that I'm hitting the middle of young adulthood. This year will be more different than my previous birthday celebration. I'll let you know this week.
Well starting today until next week, I will be doing a Day of birthday fun to start my birthday month on the right foot. This is Day 1- My Birthday Wish List Part 1, where I give my wish list of things I want to get or plan on getting for my birthday.
Some of these things are inexpensive while some stuff might be a little expensive. 


Here's my birthday Wish List:
1. Longchamp Personalized Le Pliage Tote - $145
2. Lilly Pulitzer 17 Month Large Agenda - $26
3. Reb'l Fleur by Rhianna Eau de Parfum Spray - $50
4. MAC Viva La Glam Nicki Minaj Lip Stick - $15
5. iPad Mini 16GB Wi-Fi - $100
6. Lilly Pulitzer Kaleb Dress - $88
7. LL Bean Tote Bag - $25
8. Tory Burch Nappa Leather Reva Ballet Flats - $198
9. 18k Gold Plated Monogram Necklace - $50
10. Lilly Pulitzer Tumbler With Straw - $15
11. RayBan RB2140 Original Wayfarer Sunglasses - $200

And this is only part 1, I really hope I get some of these things in my life right now. I really hope that my birthday actually goes off with out a hitch because this is something that is very important to me. My birthday is exactly 45 days and My birthday celebration is 42 days away. I really can't wait to have fun with my friends and family and take lots of pictures. :) When is your birthday and What do you plan on doing? Also what's on your birthday wish list?

XOXO,

2 comments:

  1. My birthday is January 26th, I have no idea what I should put on my wish list! I really would like a pair of nice harem pants, a kindle and also maybe the rose gold Michael Kors watch. Happy Birthday to you soon! I hope you get all of this!

    xo
    Tiffy
    www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My birthday is a month after February 26th. A kindle fire is a great investment, My dad got me one for Christmas and I'm actually happy that I got it. The rose gold watch I been looking to get for a long time, I feel that watch goes with anything especially a Michael Kors watch. I really hope I get these things too. And happy early birthday to you! :)

      Delete