A lot of good music came out for 2015, albums that I just had to buy because it was worth the money or I brought the album off iTunes because it was worth it.
Here are my Top 5 Favorite Albums for 2014
Meghan Trainor - Title
"All About The Bass" is my ultimate "Go To" song. I seriously feel in love with that song and the album. I can't wait to see what else she puts out.
Sam Smith - In The Lonely Hour
First of all, I'm absolutely in LOVE with his voice! When my sister showed me is rendition of Whitney Houston's How Will I Know, I was immediately in love! His album is so good. If you haven't heard it, I don't know what you was waiting for.
Jhene Aiko - Souled Out
This album literally spoke to me. I don't know how she does it but this is an amazing album I just had to buy off iTunes. Her EP "Sail Out" was another amazing album the music, the song it just came out at me, Not a lot of songs can do that to me.
Beyonce - Beyonce: More
Of course, I was those people last year who was shocked when Beyonce came out of nowhere and dropped this album!! Ain't no one can do it like Queen Bey!! She did that! Now when she came out with this EP of more songs, I was already sold!! Give an applause to the fabulous Beyonce!!
Taylor Swift - 1989
I haven't brought a physical album since Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday and Rihanna's Loud album so when I brought 1989 from Amazon and I got a free download of the digital copy of the album, That whole album was amazing!! Nothing like her previous albums (and not saying I didn't like her previous albums because I did...I'm a definite Taylor Swift fan.) This album was more of her growing up and having fun which I absolutely love. I just couldn't pass up not getting her album and seriously, I've had it on repeat!
I just had to end the year, with my favorite albums because they were all amazing albums. I can't wait to see how the music for 2015 will be but I will be listening.
Eight more hours until we say goodbye to 2014, and hello how you doing to 2015. We all have New Years Resolutions, something we have and we do or do not stick to or the very clique "New Year New Me" bit which I HATE!! I'm sorry no one changes once a New Year starts, it just doesn't happen like that.
Even though people have resolutions that are near to impossible to keep, I have resolutions that I hope to stick and possibly come true for the 2015.
Here are my Resolutions:
1. To be more patient. I feel I don't have enough patience and I really need to have more patience in my life.
2. To be a bette Me...cherish those around me..the positive people in my life. Don't let negativity cloud me.
3. To live life to the fullest because life is such a precious thing and we only have one life to live...we might as well live it up and celebrate life. (This one is dedicated to the people I lost in my life...I just recently lost my other aunt and I know that life will pass you if you don't have nothing to show for it and I want to do more in my life. I want to be remembered and I want to enjoy life while I'm still here.)
4. To find someone who cares and respects me. Someone who is not negative and don't know what they want out of life. I want a positive man in my life, who will treat me like the goddess that I am because I just won't settle for less. I want that special man in my life.
5. I want to be more focus on getting to the promise land, finally graduating from college and finally going for my Masters. I want to know that I never gave up in what I wanted to do in my life...you have to go through bumpy roads before you head through some clear roads.
6. I want to be more proactive in the home...right now I'm not working but helping out in the house is close to working until I get a permanent job. I feel like I don't do much in the home I should really do. Just helping my mom when she need it because she ain't getting any younger.
7. To find a permanent job. The job market in New York City is crazy and honestly I don't know why I'm hoping that I will find a job preferable somewhere in the field of what I went to college for or similar to what I do.
8. Not having negative people in my life because I dealt with a lot of negativity in my life and honestly I don't want negative people in my life. I don't want anyone killing my vibe. Im a positive person and I want to stay like that.
9. Getting my closer with God, I feel like we are close but we ain't close enough I really don't to be on a one on one level with Him.
10. To have the BEST 2015 EVER!! My birthday is in 57 days...I'm turning 27!! I can't wait! I want to see what 2015 will bring to me and those close to me!!
Those are my resolutions for 2015. I hope you all have made your resolutions for the New Year and I hope you stick to them, I know I will...I hope! lol!
I hope everyone have fun and be safe for the New Year and don't drink and drive and don't get into a care with a drunk person. Be cautious and be safe. Don't start the New Year on a bad note.
We only have three days left of 2014, and do you have that fantastic outfit to wear when the clock strikes 12!? Here are some fabulous outfit ideas that I came up with for a look you are going for, for New Year Eve. You want to look your most fabulous whether your with family, friends or that special someone for New Years.
It's all about looking your best when your bringing the New Year.
1. Dream State Dress - $180
2. Michael Kors Women's MK5931 Runway Rose Goldtone Dial Watch - $225 (My Personal Favorite!)
3. kate spade new york accessories Pop Fizz Clink Clutch - $50
4. Sole Society Lenora ankle strap ballet flat - $32
5. Charlotte Russe Tiered Chevron Bib Necklace - $6
6. M·A·C Lipstick, Red, Red, Red Collection - $16
7. FOREVER 21 Opulent Faux Pearl Bracelet Set - $6.80
As most of you know, I recently started a new YouTube channel called "Being Selene". It's a more grown up channel from my original channel "LiTtLeMiZzDiVa" and yes it was spelled exactly like that too. I made my first channel when I was in my freshmen year of high school and I stop making videos after my sophomore year of college. Of course I do know of the basic videos everyone does like Makeup Tutorials, DIYs, etc. but I want to start with something different.
2015 I will be making more videos for my YouTube Channel but I don't know what video I should do. I already did a "What's on my iPhone 5c" video but I want to do something else, something to start the New Year right.
So I would love to hear from you guys my blogger family...if you have a YouTube channel please list them below, I love to subscribe to new and fun channels.
The question is: What type of YouTube videos should I do for the upcoming year??
Merry Late Christmas Everyone, I know I haven't been writing anything because of school and a crazy amount of schoolwork and sorority stuff. I just had to take a little break from blogging until school finished. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I hope everyone got what they wanted to for Christmas.
This Christmas, I was able to get my ultimate Christmas gift before Christmas came around. I had to get it earlier because it's was such a hot gift but also an expensive investment to be honest.
1. MacBook Pro
I brought my MacBook Pro in November and I can honestly say that its the best investment I ever brought for myself. I brought it from BestBuy and also with the Student Discount was a real lifesaver. College really give you a lot of perks. Before I brought the laptop, I did buy some cases for them because I needed it but I was very happy to get it. I really love this MacBook.
Another gift I got for Christmas actually came from by Big from my Sorority. We had a Secret Santa two weeks ago and my Big is absolutely amazing. It smells so amazing and honestly it makes your skin sooo smooth.
2. Shea Moisture Foaming Milk and Body Wash
Of course, I had to try it and all I can say is it smells like Heaven in a bottle. It makes your skin so smooth and nice, you just feel like touching your skin all the time. You can also use it as a bubble bath too, the coconut and hibiscus scent is so fabulous a total must have.
Another gift my Big gave me which she knows I have a crazy sweet tooth.
3.Confetteria Raffaello Almond Coconut Treat
I haven't tried it yet but I will try it soon just to see how it taste because I'm not really a big fan of coconut but I'll try it out.
From my sorority's Secret Santa, my Secret Santa actually got me three things that I had from my wishlist that I really wanted to get and she got it for me which I really love. She only gave me one of the three gift because the other two was back ordered so do have to get my other two gifts but I already know what it is so I can show you what it is.
4. Vera Wang Princess
I been meaning to get a new bottle of this perfume because I just love the scent. It smells so beautiful. I was so happy when I got this for Christmas of course I had to put some on for my family's Christmas party. It's one of my favorite scents.
The other two gifts from my Secret Santa was:
5. Sanrio Hello Kitty Throw and Pillow Set
6. Greek on DVD
Something that I wanted and I'll be so happy when I get. Can't wait!!
From my dad, he brought me a new controller for my PlayStation 3 because my other two controller are very messed up I needed a brand new controller and I was so happy when my dad got it for me,
7. PlayStation 3 Controller (Blue)
He also brought me a video game! I'm obsessed with fighting game...seriously it's a real addiction!! lol!
8. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
I love the Tekken series so I was happy to finally get this game because the actual game I do want dont come out until next April so I needed a new game.
And last but not least, The best gift that keeps on giving everyone has it but there's nothing wrong with getting this for Christmas...
Both my parents gave me money for Christmas and honestly I never turned down some cash for Christmas. It's better to get money because you can do whatever you want with that money which is what I'm going to do.
Disclaimer: I'm trying to brag or anything I'm extremely blessed to get the gifts that I got for Christmas.
I hope everyone got what they wished for and I hope everyone had a great Christmas with your family.