Sunday, December 28, 2014

YouTube...What Videos Should I Do??

Happy Saturday Everyone,

As most of you know, I recently started a new YouTube channel called "Being Selene". It's a more grown up channel from my original channel "LiTtLeMiZzDiVa" and yes it was spelled exactly like that too. I made my first channel when I was in my freshmen year of high school and I stop making videos after my sophomore year of college. Of course I do know of the basic videos everyone does like Makeup Tutorials, DIYs, etc. but I want to start with something different. 
2015 I will be making more videos for my YouTube Channel but I don't know what video I should do. I already did a "What's on my iPhone 5c" video but I want to do something else, something to start the New Year right. 
So I would love to hear from you guys my blogger family...if you have a YouTube channel please list them below, I love to subscribe to new and fun channels. 
The question is: What type of YouTube videos should I do for the upcoming year??

Also subscribe to my YouTube channel also: Being Selene's YouTube Channel check out some of my past videos. 

Thanks in Advance,

No comments:

Post a Comment