Friday, December 26, 2014

What I Got For Christmas 2014

Merry Late Christmas Everyone, I know I haven't been writing anything because of school and a crazy amount of schoolwork and sorority stuff. I just had to take a little break from blogging until school finished. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I hope everyone got what they wanted to for Christmas.
This Christmas, I was able to get my ultimate Christmas gift before Christmas came around. I had to get it earlier because it's was such a hot gift but also an expensive investment to be honest.
1. MacBook Pro
I brought my MacBook Pro in November and I can honestly say that its the best investment I ever brought for myself. I brought it from BestBuy and also with the Student Discount was a real lifesaver. College really give you a lot of perks. Before I brought the laptop, I did buy some cases for them because I needed it but I was very happy to get it. I really love this MacBook. 

Another gift I got for Christmas actually came from by Big from my Sorority. We had a Secret Santa two weeks ago and my Big is absolutely amazing. It smells so amazing and honestly it makes your skin sooo smooth.
2.   Shea Moisture Foaming Milk and Body Wash
Of course, I had to try it and all I can say is it smells like Heaven in a bottle. It makes your skin so smooth and nice, you just feel like touching your skin all the time. You can also use it as a bubble bath too, the coconut and hibiscus scent is so fabulous a total must have.
Another gift my Big gave me which she knows I have a crazy sweet tooth.
3.Confetteria Raffaello Almond Coconut Treat
I haven't tried it yet but I will try it soon just to see how it taste because I'm not really a big fan of coconut but I'll try it out.
From my sorority's Secret Santa, my Secret Santa actually got me three things that I had from my wishlist that I really wanted to get and she got it for me which I really love. She only gave me one of the three gift because the other two was back ordered so do have to get my other two gifts but I already know what it is so I can show you what it is.
4. Vera Wang Princess
I been meaning to get a new bottle of this perfume because I just love the scent. It smells so beautiful. I was so happy when I got this for Christmas of course I had to put some on for my family's Christmas party. It's one of my favorite scents.
The other two gifts from my Secret Santa was:
5. Sanrio Hello Kitty Throw and Pillow Set 
 6. Greek on DVD
Something that I wanted and I'll be so happy when I get. Can't wait!!

From my dad, he brought me a new controller for my PlayStation 3 because my other two controller are very messed up I needed a brand new controller and I was so happy when my dad got it for me,
7. PlayStation 3 Controller (Blue)
He also brought me a video game! I'm obsessed with fighting game...seriously it's a real addiction!! lol! 
8. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
 I love the Tekken series so I was happy to finally get this game because the actual game I do want dont come out until next April so I needed a new game. 

And last but not least, The best gift that keeps on giving everyone has it but there's nothing wrong with getting this for Christmas...

9. MONEY!!!
Both my parents gave me money for Christmas and honestly I never turned down some cash for Christmas. It's better to get money because you can do whatever you want with that money which is what I'm going to do. 

Disclaimer: I'm trying to brag or anything I'm extremely blessed to get the gifts that I got for Christmas. 

I hope everyone got what they wished for and I hope everyone had a great Christmas with your family.

What did you get for Christmas??

Happy Holiday,

1 comment:

  1. I love Hello Kitty. People look at me crazy when I say that but could care less. It's for adults too lol.

    ReplyDelete