Now I'm a big huge fan of music and I don't discriminate when it comes to music. So this week, my iPhone and my Kindle has been calling me all week because of all the great songs I was listening too. So here is my top 5 songs that I was listening to on my iPhone.
1. Cherrywine feat. Amy Winhouse - Nas
2. Feelin' Single - R. Kelly
3. Scream & Shout - Will.i.am & Britney Spears
4. The Lady in My Life - Michael Jackson
and my #5 favorite song is....
5. Adorn (Ted Smooth Remix) - Miguel
These are the songs I been listening to for the past two weeks. Most of them have been on repeat (I'm a chronic music repeater lol!) But if I love the song a lot, I will play it a lot. Especially when I need a stress release, my music is what keeps me grounded even when I'm studying for exams and finals! What is your top 5 favorite songs on your playlist? What songs keeps you grounded when you most need it?