Thursday, January 17, 2013

First Day of School: College Fun

College Fun

Wow I can't believe that I'm back in school in 2 weeks and I can't wait for all the new things to come for the spring semester. I came up with an outfit that I would wear for the first day of school. 

1.Old Navy Womens Pop Color Blazers - $37
2. Tory Burch Amanda Riding Boot
3. Lilly Pulitzer Murfee Infinity Loop Scarf - $68
4. Julia Failey Personalized Monogram Bracelet -$95
5. White Blouse With Oversized Point Collar And Belt Buckle Cuff - $41
6. FOREVER 21 Sandblasted Skinny Jeans - $23
7. Fossil Ladies' Riley Style Rose Gold-Tone Stainless Steel Watch - $135
8. Space-Dyed Cable Knit Hat - $1.99
9. BaubleBar Medium Monogram - $105
10. Ray-Ban Vintage Round Jackie Ohh Sunglasses - $150(I own this.)
11. Lilly Pulitzer Charmed Bracelet - $19
12. 2013 Lilly Pulitzer Monthly Planner - $16
13. Longchamp Le Pliage Large Shoulder Tote - $145

This would be the typical outfit I would wear for my first day back for the spring semester. I like classy with a pop of color. If you are in school, what is type of outfit you would wear for your first day back in school? Would your outfit reflect your style?

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment