Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Greek Spotlight: Something Greek

(c)SomethingGreek 

So early in the week, I came up with an idea to do posts on some of my favorite Greek stores and/or Websites that I want to feature on my blog. Some of the stores/website people might know and some they might not know but I want to give them a little shout out and my personal reviews on what they have.
Now I thought I should start this post with the most favorite website, the one place I go to get all my Greek Store where I get a lot of my Greek Apparel, Something Greek.

Something Greek is the go to store if you want some great stuff not only for yourself but with your sorority or fraternity. Started in 1989 in Hempstead, New York, Something Greek has a great place to get your Greek apparel, stuff for formal, and anything else under the sun. Their customer service reps are amazing and extremely helpful. When it came to getting my crossing jacket, they made sure to that they give you what you ordered and make you very satisfied with your order. Their delivery is on point, even though I live in Brooklyn, I never had to wait no more than 10 days to get my order because when it comes to getting your things they make sure they give you 100% on your order. 

Since I crossed in Spring 2013, I've been had at least 8 or more apparel from Something Greek and I'm not even done yet. I would recommend Something Greek because they are good at what they do and you will always get good service. 

Here are some of the things I've brought or gotten from Something Greek:
  This was from my first Founders Day Dinner. 

If you want to check out Something Greek's Website: http://www.somethinggreek.com
 Follow them on Google+: +Something Greek
Follow the Instagram & Twitter: @SomethingGreek
You will love it that place...I know I do. 

XOXO,
 
P.S.: Greek Spotlight is a Weekly post, check out the next post Every Wednesdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment