Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday's Pick of The Day:Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo & Conditioner


 This is the first time I used Dry Shampoo for Herbal Essences and I can honestly say, I love it. It doesn't dry up my hair and when I want to style it, it's so smooth. I also used the shampoo and conditioner when I got my hair done last Monday at the salon and I just love the smell of the the shampoo and how the conditioner made my hair very nice.

But even though, I do like it I did have some minor problems with it. When I used the dry shampoo and I want to put a style in my hair, it does stay for a while but after it does get a little blah and the the style isn't what it use to be. I would want my dry shampoo to be a little long lasting, even though I don't use it all the time but when I do I would hope lasting. 
That's my only concern with the Dry Shampoo, other than that, I like this and I would recommend for other's to use. I just love the smell of the dry shampoo too. Really, it's very nice...a real must have for the summer. 

XOXO,
 

1 comment: