Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I'M BACK!!


I've been so happy to be writing on my blog again. Since the semester is over, it's summertime fun and more blog posts, finally!! This semester was crazy but I got through it and I'm so happy. Now i'm just waiting on my grades and trying to enjoy the beautiful weather that has been bestow on us, it's been long overdue. YouTube wise, I did put up a new video about the upcoming video that I will be doing, I will be doing a collective haul of the things I got, so be on the look out for that.
Cruise related, It's three months away and I can't wait!! I need this vacation from NYC especially with my family. I will also be doing a cruise video also but that will be done closer to the cruise. As of right now, I just been looking for flights and hotels in Miami, because that's where we are leaving from so right now I'm on the hunt of some decent flight and hotel. The search is REAL! (lol.)
So that's all that's been going on in my life, for right now...the summer isn't here just yet but I'm hoping for fun times and interesting stories to tell. Also be on the look out for my new blog post coming this week. I really happy to be back!! I miss you all!!

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment