Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Cruise Preparedness: Looking for Bathing Suits

Four months, four months until my cruise vacation and you know how I feel...EXCITED!!! Since I'm not able to go away for spring break, I'm so happy about this cruise because it's my cousin's wedding cruise. So it's time to get down to business, SHOPPING!! So right now, I been looking at cute bathing suits for the cruise because when we on port, the first thing my family does is go to the beach. That's their very thing to do when we are on a cruise vacation. So of course, I have to have a fabulous bathing suit also. I been looking around for different website for cute bathing suits until I came across my favorite website, Forever 21. Forever 21 never steer me wrong, ever! So I came across for cute bathing suits that I'm looking for.


This is the first thing I look for when it come to preparing for a cruise because I like to have variety. There are a lot to do on a cruise it all depends on how you make your fun. I can't wait till the cruise is my closer! Looking for Bathing Suits is the first installment for my Cruise Vacation Series and be on the look out for other posts for this series. 
If you have any suggestions for a post based for this series, please leave them in the comments below. I will also be doing a Cruise Series on YouTube but I will be starting that in Mid May so check that out. Subscribe to my YouTube channel, Being Selene: http://www.youtube.com/BeingSelene
I hope everyone have a fabulous day!!

XOXO,

1 comment:

  1. I love love love your blog!! I saw youre reply on the Lucky Contributor post, and I just followed on GFC:) Would love if you checked out and followed my blog as well!
    -Anna
    www.undeniablyanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete