Sunday, November 24, 2013

Liebster Blog Award!!


 Hey Prepsters,
I'm happy to announce that I was nominated for The Liebster Award by The Total Prepster Thank you soo much. 


What each nominee has to do:
1. List 11 random facts about themselves.2. Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated them 3. Choose 11 more nominees (who must have 200 followers or less) and ask them 11 questions.

My 11 Questions from mSv:

1. Pearls or diamonds? Silver or gold? Why?   
-I love both Pearls and Diamond, They are very classic pieces that goes with anythig you wear. I wear sliver jewelry but I love wearing gold jewelry because it's so pretty.
2. If you could only live in one place for the rest of your life, where would you live? 
-If I can live in one place, I would to live in Japan or Paris 
3. Favorite fashion icon? 
-I love more than one...Sarah Vickers, Sarah (SarahBelle93x), Jackie Kennedy Onasis, Grace Kelly, Khloe Kardashian, Lauren Conrad & Kate Middleton
4. What is your favorite saying? 
-"I'm not about that life."
5. Spotify or Pandora? Why? 
-Pandora because it's just my favorite
6. Where do you see your self in 5 years?
-In 5 years, I would hopefully be an intern at a fashion magazine (either Teen Vogue or Nylon), Finishing up my first novel and married with a kid on the way living in Brooklyn, NY.
7. What are you looking forward to in the next year? 
-Having my fun with my sorority sisters, finally finding love, celebrating my birthday, closer to graduating college.
8. Tory Burch or Kate Spade? Coach or Chanel? Why?
-Kate Spade because I love the clothes and the bags. I love Chanel, a classic piece for a classy lady but I also like Coach too another classic piece.
9. Flip-flops or heels? Why?
-I rather wear flats, flip-flops I wear in the summer or in the house and heels I wear for special occasion
10. What is or was you favorite subject in school? 
-My favorite subject is English
11. Who do you look like most, your mom or your dad?
-Haha, this is a tricky one...but I'm more of a mommy's girl but I love my dad too.

11 Random Facts about Me:

1. My favorite color is PINK.
2. I don't like History but I get really good grades in that subject.
3. I'm a Instagram addict (@Mariie_Antointee Follow Me :) )
4. I'm Left Handed, the only one in my mediate family.
5. I'm in a sorority, a local sorority called Sigma Rho Phi Multicultural Sorority, Inc.
6. I'm a girly girl but I have my days where I'm very dressed down.
7. I'm the youngest of three.
8. In the future, I do want to start a charity for Diabetes and Cancer...in honor of my grandmother and uncle who passed away...they had diabetes and so do my dad and some of my uncles and a charity for any type of Cancer....in honor of my aunt who died from cancer and my aunt who beat her battle to breast cancer.
9. I'm in LOVE with Lilly Pulizer & Monograms
10. I Live in Brooklyn, NY (A Mini Manhattan)
11. I believe in life, we were all put here to for a reason...I don't know my reason yet because I'm still learning but when I know my reason for God putting me on this Earth, I'm going to honor it to the fullest.


Here are my 11 questions:
1. Do you travel? If so, Where?
2. What is your favorite color(s)?
3. What is your least favorite subject in school?
4. iPhone or Android? Why?
5. If you can make a charity what would it be? Why?
6. If you can visit any state in America, Where would it be?
7. What is one thing you cant live without?
8. Favorite Musician?
9. Your favorite movie?
10. What do you do for fun?
11. Favorite Designer(s) Why?

The bloggers I nominate are: (*Drum Rolls Please*)


1 comment:

  1. My favorite color is pink too!!! I love your blog!
    Your Faithful Prepster,
    mSv

    ReplyDelete