Monday, November 18, 2013

Change of Scenery...Coming Soon! Back on the Blogging Scene!!

Hey Everyone,

It's been a long time since I wrote anything...I really miss it but I will be back to my blogging soon. I been so busy with my sorority, family and traveling for a family cruise. I wish I could blog while I was away but the you had to pay for internet usage...and I couldn't do that!! I had a good time with my family. Next news, I'm going on another cruise Next Year in August for my cousin's wedding...so I will be coming up with some look for that cruise including my outfit for the wedding. 

I will be changing my blog page and my header page also so be on the look out....I'm looking for someone who can make a great header for my page...so if you know any good people please their email in the comments below. I will be coming back with my blog...since I will be getting a very amazing gift from my dad (If your on instagram...I did reveal the gift!) So will be doing more of my blogging on their instead of my laptop because there are sometimes I can't bring my laptop everywhere so I do need something more portable and less weight on my bags and also it's going to be for school also. 

So I'm looking for new topics to write about but I do have some topics up my sleeve so I hope y'all are ready so be on the look out. So as always..stay fabulous and see you in my next blog post.

XOXO,
 


1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! http://thetotalprepster.blogspot.com/2013/11/liebster-blog-award.html

    Your Faithful Prepster,
    mSv

    ReplyDelete