Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy 25th Birthday to ME!!

Picture Image: Google
Hey Everyone,
As some of you don't know, Today is my 25th birthday, YES! I'm 25 years old. I'm so excited because I'm hitting such a big age in my life that I want to do a lot now that I'm at this age. Plus I really want to make bigger steps with my boyfriend which I'm excited to see him tomorrow (since he had to work late today, he's making it up to me.)
My mom brought me my guilty pleasure, Junior's Cheesecake, which sucks because I'm on a diet but it's my birthday so I know I could self indulge just for one day and get back to work the next day!! I just gotta get back on my workout grind but today is my special day! Though my birthday is one day, I'm celebrating my birthday the whole week because being 25, is a big step in my life and I can't wait to see what's to come for me in the future. 
I'm hoping that I get what's on my wishlist (on my previous post) because that would be so great to get these fabulous things for my birthday and I hope that I do. 
My 25th Birthday Wish: To have more fun, Celebrate life, Don't be so dull, Hopefully have a better job, being more wiser and getting married (hopefully that happens soon, lol!!)

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment