Monday, March 4, 2013

Cruise Fun Day 2: What to bring in your carryon bag?

Cruise Fun Day 2: What to bring in your carryon bag?

Hey Everyone,
Now Everyone knows that when your about to get on a plane, you have to at least have one bag, which is your carry on bag. My typical bag is usually either my Nanette Lepore flower bag or my Longchamp bag would be my bag of choice. The items above are the usually the typical things that I would have in my everyday bag but also in my carry on bag.

1. Chavron Case for My Kindle Fire - $35
2. My iPhone
3. My Jackie Ohh RayBan Glasses
4. YSL Lip Stick - $35
5. My Orbit Gum (Bubble Mint is my favorite!)
6. Lily Pulitzer Tumbler - $15
7. My Blistex
8. Marc by Marc Jacobs Watch - $250
9.Collection XIIX 'Rockstar' Beret - $38
10. A&F Scarf - $38

I can't believe there are 7 more months until my family and I are in Florida getting on the cruise ship. But I also can't wait for Spring Break with my bestie too. What bag do you bring on plane? What is the usual things that you bring?

XOXO,

No comments:

Post a Comment